Morningstar Care Homes of Ottawa - Ottawa, KS

• Daily Housekeeping
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Recreational & Social Activities

Liked smaller facility. No activity. Residents sitting asleep in living room. Clean, no smell. Staff very friendly. Saw two rooms. More like hospital set up than "comfy" (depressing).Lovely patio area. Did not go to Ottawa facility. [Removed] needs to be as active as she can be, so I will not recommend this facility to my family.

Comfort Care Homes of Ottawa, Ottawa, KS has a great staff that has gotten to know not only my mother but myself as well. The staff is caring and lets the families know when they come to visit what is on the books for the day when doctors and dentists come to check the residents. Looking at the menu board when I visit tells me in general that the food is varied. Although i have not taken the time to eat a meal with my mom, the meals look like they are balanced and nutritious.

Our beautiful Ottawa home is located in the gracious Rockwood Acres neighborhood. Our Ottawa home is limited to only 10 residents, making it the perfect home for your loved one.

The difference between our home and a skilled nursing facility is clear--a lovely home in a single-family neighborhood, an industry-leading ratio of 1 caregiver for every 5 residents, and home-cooked meals. Round-the-clock skilled nursing care, medication management, in-home physicians, therapists, home health, hospice and companion care complete our total care team that gives your loved one the ultimate in care.