Comfort Keepers - Rancho Mirage, CA

Comfort Keepers - Rancho Mirage, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Comfort Keepers is doing a wonderful job helping my mom recover from a broken arm that can't
repaired surgically. I no longer medications and know sh is eating healthy foods.

great

Gene was really good. He went way above and beyond and did a lot with my mom and dad. He helped out a lot, was very friendly and engaging, etc. The lady who is in charge of comfort keepers did a great job returning my calls and answering all our questions. They really did a great job.

Inconsistant

The care givers were inconsistent and often sick. I didn't get to see the community to see the cleanliness.

very friendly and professional

The way they introduced us to the care giver was very good. She was great at asking us questions and letting us ask her questions. The whole process was very friendly and professional.

I would say, however, that their bookkeeping is not as professional as it ought to be.

The do a great job

They do a great job. Sandy has been very responsible and responsive. We are very pleased with overall services. Perhaps some improvements can be made in terms of care services. Overall, we are pleased with everything.

Overall they have been pretty good.

They been responsive and overall pretty good.

We are overwhelmed with happiness,

This is home care so the cleanliness and activities categories really don't apply. We are overwhelmed with happiness, someone from up above sent us these wonderful people. We have had the same care person ever since we started. She checks in with us. She always emails or calls me after she has been there, and sometimes while she is still there. It's like our prayers have been answered. Their billing is once a week and I can do it online. Their pricing is reasonable they really impressed me. I couldn't be happier with A Place For Mom as well, our advisor Lesley Cook has been wonderful.

Very Professional

What made me choose “Comfort Keepers” is the way that they promoted themselves they were very professional over the phone and when they showed up the not only introduced themselves but they made sure to keep everyone involved in the conversation so that there would be no confusion.