Comfort Keepers - North Myrtle Beach, SC

Comfort Keepers - North Myrtle Beach, SC has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Private Duty Nursing

Our care giver has been great

We have been using this agency for about 3 months and we like our caregiver very much. She is very reliable, we are very comfortable with the care she is providing to our mother, she is caring and professional. The management has been slow at their end as far as the billing and a few other issues on.

Care with directions

I had used this service for in home care for my husband. The staff from this service was very good. We liked that they were helpful in getting us, someone. The caretaker that we had was nice, but they had forgotten do things that were required at the grocery store. We are not longer needed in home care. We would suggest that families make sure that the caretakers know that there is the thing that is required for the position for someone needing good in-home care for a loved one.

Comfort For Dad!!

Comfort Keepers has been communicating well with me in reference to the care for my husband. The caregiver that comes in and helps me sometimes goes grocery shopping for me. She makes sure that my husband gets social interaction daily. I really feel like he is safe. I am able to run errands without having to worry about his care needs.

The scheduler at Comfort Keepers is one of the rudest people I have meet!

The scheduling was inadequate. Caregivers would not show up when they were supposed to. Some would only sit downstairs and watch TV. They would not take me to the store or do some of the cooking which is some of the reasons I used them. They sent someone out when I did not ask. When I said something about this they told me I was wrong and they do not make mistakes.

scott Mallory

Hello Anonymous, This is certainly not characteristic of the services we offer and provide. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. If you would be so kind to offer your name and phone number we would more than happy to investigate this situation, rectify your concerns and get back to you in a timely manner.

Overall Happy

We chose Comfort Keepers because it was recommended to me by someone that I work with. The only complain I would have is that there seems a lack of communication between the staff members that answer the phone. But they have been very helpful and follow any instructions I leave for them. I am very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

scott Mallory

Thanks so much for letting us know your concerns. We have addressed these issues and now we have protocols that prevent the lack of communication. We appreciate you making us aware so that we may better serve you and your loved ones.

they are great! mom is very happy wit...

they are great! mom is very happy with the girl that comes twice a week-thanks for your help!

scott Mallory

So glad mom is happy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do to make mom's experience even better!

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.