Comfort Keepers - Highland, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

I would recommend this service!

We have had a good experience with the second caregiver. The office staff were very good when we set up the service. The caregiver is there for companionship, some light housework and to help take mom to her appointments. The one thing I did not like is they did not give us a choice or a description of the caregivers they sent out.

Very Happy

Although it has only been a month so far,my mother and I are very pleased with the choice of companion Comfort Keepers has provided us!Ramona is a kind caring and gentle soul that my mother really enjoys having there with her and gives me peace of mind when I cannot be there.I expect she will be with us for as long as she wishes and enjoy hearing of their day from my mom afterwards.Thanks for all you do.Regards Mick

Good initial conversation with Damita. She was very knowledgeable and sympathetic to our situation with my mother. I promptly received electronic information. We are looking for in-home care.

Repeat Customer

I had previously used Comfort Keepers for my grandmother so when it was time for this type of care for my mother I already had an idea of where to go. The services that they offer are great and the quality of them is great as well. The price they quoted was within budget. Because I had previously good experiences with them it really made it an easy choice. They are courteous, professional and very dependable. I would recommend Comfort Keepers to anyone.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers is dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensively, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person who provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff are bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.