Comfort Keepers - Enfield, CT

Comfort Keepers - Enfield, CT has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Awewful,

The Enfield and Springfield CK are the worst ones . The caregivers complain that they want special cleaners, Even though there is disinfectant cleaner there. They change around a Alzheimer house. They didn't have any personal products to use , they took away the correct ones and put the wrong ones on the opposite side of the bathroom, where they would have fallen trying to get to them. Billing is always wrong. they bill too much , when the person is not qualified.
At $25.00 a hour I expect alot more that I was given. Keep a close eye on your loved one, and the bills!!!!

Great, Loving Caregivers

I was given the name of Comfort Keepers by a third party, as I was at a complete loss where to fine help. The response from Comfort Keepers was overwhelmingly gratifying and they have gone out of their way in supplying great help to my mother. I have called them several times since then to change out my mothers care plan and they have done so immediately without a hiccup.

We Are Comfort Keepers™

Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.