Comfort Keepers - Cumming, GA

Comfort Keepers - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Medical Alert Systems

Awful...

Terrible and up dependable...employees do not care about clients! Only your money!

MISLEAD

I was really happy with Comfort Keepers in the beginning. However I feel that my family has been mislead. We were told that if the regular CNA did not show up or had to be out due to sickness another replacement would be sent within a couple of hours. I understand being short staffed, however my sister and I have full time jobs too. We depend on Comfort Keepers. But we have been put in the position with a sick CNA staying with my Dad and taking the risk that he will get sick too. I have placed 3 different calls (today 2/5/14) to the office about a replacement. Their only response was that they were working on it ! That is unacceptable and unprofessional.

Some were too young

For the most part I had a positive experience and ultimately hired one of the caregivers full-time. The biggest problem I had with them was I requested older caregivers as opposed to young 20 year old kids. For the most part they were able to accomodate that but I did have one serious problem with one young kid. They stole a bunch of jewelry and it was never recovered. The girl just disappeared off of their network, she just didn't show up one day and we didn't even think about it until a week later when things were coming up missing. It was partly our fault too because she would leave things out but it never got resolved.

Director was very professional and ca...

Director was very professional and caring in placing a companion to accompany Mom on her grocery shopping days once a week. Caregivers were great with Mom and everyone was very pleased. I would definitely recommend Comfort Keepers to anyone.

Dad felt comfortable with caregiver f...

Dad felt comfortable with caregiver from Comfort Keepers. There seem to be a connection. I think we're ready to move on to the next step whatever that is.