ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia - Rome, GA

ComForCare Home Care of Northwest Georgia - Rome, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Love these guys

ComForCare is very professional and Chip is wonderful at explaining all their services. I am amazed at all the ways they can assist older adults.

Satisfied with This Home Care

So far everything is working out well for my mother since she started to receive services from this home care agency. We are pleased with all they have done for us. The care giver she has is great. She is very professional and kind. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. She does a great job. It has been a good experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

They did a good job, and we didn't have any issues with the service

We had a very short experience with them. They did a good job, and we didn't have any issues with the service.

ComForCare

My mother needed someone to stay with her overnight at the hospital as well as when she returned to her assisted living. ComForCare exceeded my expectations. The caregiver made an instant bond with my mother and they even sang old hymns together. I am extremely thankful I called ComForCare.

Roger Mitchell

Thank you Jeanne. We are always glad to help.

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare Quality Care Guarantee - the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”