ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Allen, TX

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Allen, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

They are doing a good job, I am happy with them.

They are doing a good job, I am happy with them. We have the same guy everyday. The first guy that came out was a great fit. He is here everyday, and is always early. I chose them based on my initial conversation with the woman who runs it, and I really liked her.

Spoke with director, This is a privat...

Spoke with director, This is a private duty home care--they can provide socializing, prompting, and safety supervision.

We Are Comfort Keepers™
Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.