|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
caring attitude from day one has been phenomenal
The staff is great at Citrus Manor Assisted Living, Inc. The manager there and the caring attitude from day one has been phenomenal. They pay attention to detail and what her needs are. They pay attention to what medications she needs. I have been very very happy. They call with any concerns that they have. Kudos to them at this facility.
Great place for normal care.Not so good for dementia care. The staff was very friendly and caring but could not handle my husband with dementia.
Great place that my Mother is really ...
Great place that my Mother is really enjoying. Great crew!!
Citrus Manor is wounderful....
Citrus Manor is wounderful. Mom moved in the 20th and everything went great. She seems very happy after only a couples days. Staff is great !! Julia has been very helpful making the transition easy.
Was this review helpful? 1
Wonderful place! Lovely, clean home ...
Wonderful place! Lovely, clean home and excellent staff.
Was this review helpful?