We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
Great community and friendly staff. I have no complaints.
Everything is fine. I'm all set and I really don't need anything else right now. The staff and the facility are great. So far I do not have any complaints and this has been a good experience overall.
Nice and clean. For such a ...
Nice and clean. For such a large (45 beds) facility we didn't detect any odors. Hallways were hetic with residents and staff milling around. During tour we saw a lady who had fallen and was in a lying/sitting position, it took 4 minutes for care staff to arrive after being summoned. Day and Swing shifts have 4 care staff each on duty and nights has only 2 staff on duty. At 11 residents each we are concerned about individual care our Mother would recieve here. Facility has more younger adults than the others we toured. Activity Director was having diffuculty getting the residents attention for the next activity. Bathrooms ADA compliant. Transportation available for $75 each trip.
Mom's new home
Living in Oregon, I've only been to the facility twice in the 2 weeks my Mom has been there. Each visit I was there 2 days, saw many meals served, and an always cheerful group of care givers. Talking with the residents has left me feeling good as they have spoken well of the staff, food, & rooms. It is nice that most come to the dining rooms for meals, giving a family feel for the residents. I've seen that musicians come often to entertain, and yesterday a group of children were visiting & working puzzles with the residents. The grounds have a very nice garden path , and they have installed a new Skype video phone system for the elderly that is fantastic. Very simple to use, easy to hear, & very clear, so I can share photos as we talk. My Mom enjoys the programed music, video, & photo shows which are designed for the elderly. Selections are made by touch sc r een.
Was this review helpful? 1
Very Happy With The Care
We've been really happy with the care he's been receiving there. John seems to do a really good job there making sure all the residents are taken care of.
It just seems like the employees are very caring. We check on a regular basis and my husbands sister checks on their dad almost everyday. When we go there, most of the time he's being attend him to. Every once in a while he's messed himself or something but if we bring that to their attention they take care of it immediately.
Was this review helpful?
They seem to be a good community. The have private rooms with private bathrooms. They seem to be able to care for our loved one very well. They are a higher level of care but they seem to do it be able to handle different levels. The community is very clean and is very nice. It is secure and looks very safe. The staff and the residents are very friendly. They are accommodating and very helpful.
Was this review helpful?
Peace of mind is in store for you and your loved one at Citrus Heights Terrace. Our Comprehensive Care Assisted Living Community provides an array of services to meet the needs of our residents. Our 24hr staff assists with bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and grooming for residents with these needs. Residents have an enhanced quality-of-life from all meals and snacks, socialization, activities and a serene outdoor courtyard. Transportation and a full range of other services also provided.
Featuring exceptional memory care at affordable rates, Citrus Heights Terrace offers easy suburban living just north of Sacramento. This community specializes in caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia, from mild cognitive impairment to advanced memory loss. Programs and services are designed to honor our resident’s individual needs for dignity and respect.
Benefits of Residency:
– Secured perimeters, wander detection devices and 24-hour staffing
– Lovely gardens and courtyard for outdoor activities
– Private and shared apartments are offered, accommodating residents’ preferences and budgets
– Furnished rooms wired for cable and private telephone allow for personalization and decorating by resident
– Personal assistance with activities of daily living, such as medications management, bathing and using the restroom
– Low staff-to-resident ratio for responsive attention
– Caring and professional staff with on-going training in “best practices” from the Alzheimer’s Association and the Alzheimer’s Aid Society
– A watchful eye is kept on residents’ health and well-being since some memory care residents having difficulty stating their needs
– Licensed professionals are welcome to supplement the care provided whenever appropriate
– Full schedule of activities allows residents to engage in meaningful and enjoyable pastimes, enjoy new friendships and socialize, remain engaged in life, and continue to be physically and mentally challenged
– Residents who have difficulty sleeping at night can participate in relaxing recreational activities
– Three balanced and tasty meals are served daily, along with between meal snacks, offering residents opportunities to socialize as well as to meet their nutritional requirements
– Housekeeping, linen/laundering, maintenance and other services are provided
– Family members and friends are invited and encouraged to participate in the many community events and celebrations