Christian Senior Care Services - Houston, TX

Christian Senior Care Services - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Would NOT recommend this company to anyone

If i could rate this company 0 stars I would. [name removed] (the owner) is VERY rude/disrespectful and very hard to work with. It’s very unprofessional for a home healthcare agency to not have good customer service or any of the qualities they say they will provide you with on their business page.

Run away! Run away! Run away!

My mother is a client of this agency. One day, the administrator called me and said, "We will stop the service because we are not making any money." If it wasn't because of my mom's caregiver, I would look for another agency. They only care for the money. They don't care about others. They carry the name Christian, but they don't live like Christ.

I do not recommend this agency. Stay away!

[removed]. They are wolves in sheep clothing. They pocket so much money while they pay their caregivers with mediocre wages who perform all the hard work. The administrator and his wife [removed] are very rude and mean spirited. I do not recommend this agency. If you have wisdom, stay away from these people. They speak highly of their philosophy and standard , and yet they lack INTEGRITY.

BEWARE!!

I an wheelchair bound and this company sent out a provider to clean my house. The provider was lazy and left my kitchen a mess on her first day. After she left i called linda at this company and reported that the provider did not fulfill all of her duties. Apprx. 30 mins later the president,Quintin,called me and was very,very rude and informed me get another company because they did not want to work with me.I could not believe the way this man spoke to me with this being my first day with this company.I chose them because they have" christian" in their name.All i can say is to please beware of the company you choose!

Very Pleased! Very Versatile Care

I think it's fantastic! What I like about the technician that they dispatch is these technicians do it all. If my mother needs to exercise her legs she'll do that. If the kitchen needs to be cleaned she'll do that. If laundry needs to be done she'll do that. These folks are just so versatile. I'm very pleased with their service.

Christian Senior Care Services, located the Champions area of Houston, Texas and licensed through Texas's Department of Aging & Disability Service license number 013897, was developed with the idea of being able to give back to others in need, enabling the disabled and seniors the opportunity to stay in their homes, in view of their medical condition. But even more so is the premise, that everyone who desires assistance will receive care.

As the owner of the company, I was a United States Navy Medic, who was raised by my mother, a Board Certified Registered Nurse. My mother lived ninety-one years, with the last few years residing in a Skilled Nursing Home (Sunrise in Virginia), later changing to a less corporate environment, in a smaller setting. It was during this time, I became more aware of the challenges seniors and the disabled have in their day to day living. So, the medical arena has really been a part of my unvarying life.

Our caregivers are licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), whose backgrounds have been thoroughly reviewed including, criminal checks, and Registry review for license verification and misconduct claims.

In addition, all personnel are informed of changes in techniques, philosophies, and client's rights relating to client care.

Christian Senior Care Services knows inviting a complete stranger into all aspects of your life, requires a trust by you in our loyalty, honesty, and ability. We, as a company, will ensure you this expectation will be honored!

CSCS is licensed in the following areas
• Health-related tasks by unlicensed personnel that may be delegated by an RN or that an RN determines doesn’t require delegation, in accordance with the rules adopted by the Texas Board of Nursing;
• Tasks Not Requiring Delegation in Independent Living Environments for Clients with Stable and Predictable Conditions;
• Health-related tasks that are not the practice of professional nursing under the memorandum of understanding between Department of Aging and Disability Services and the Texas Board of Nursing;
• Health-related tasks that are delegated by a physician;
• Personal Care