Good Care for loved one.

This is a very nice community with great staff members the are very nice and helpful. A clean environment and very well taken care of. They try and help keep patients active as best as they can. I would recommend this community for great care for family members.

Very Happy

Our mom stayed at home with the assistance of her family and "in home health care services" as long as possible, that was her wish. When night times became too much for us, we started exploring our options. Mom is a private person and so many options fell off our radar. We needed someplace private, some place that understood how to help Dementia clients and all the many issues that go with it. Our 3rd try was the Chestnut house and we immediately loved the caring nurturing attentive staff and the warm home family atmosphere...

Our first impression was correct !!!! We are so grateful to have found a place for mom. We are welcome there any time and continue to be part of her life.

Although Jessica did not ha...

Although Jessica did not have any openings available, she took the time to talk with the four of us, me, my husband, my 84-year-old mother, and his 80-year-old mother. Her home was a very warm environment, the residents seemed well taken care of, and Jessica seeming very caring. She provided us with useful, practical information about adult foster care as well as independent living.