Regent Court - Corvallis, OR

Brief Stay

My loved one only had a brief stay here at the Regent Court. The environment was very clean and the staff did the best that they could to care for my loved one. I felt that they did not have enough staff to help my loved one be more comfortable. The food was good but the portions were too small. They do offer activities for the residents to participate in. The community is well-kept and the landscape is nice.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for your review! It sounds like we have a few things to work on--which we will. We are always looking to hire and retain the best care team. Sometimes we may be in transition with onboarding new team members, which can appear to make the team a little stretched. We are working diligently to rectify the situation. Thank you so much for your time and attention and please don't hesitate to call if you need anything further!

No Complaints

My husband seems to be doing better now that we have moved him here. The staff is friendly, welcoming and helpful. The community is small and is very clean. The food seems to be fine the portions are good. The location is perfect very close to our home. I believe he is socializing with the other residents but he mostly stays in his room and enjoys watching tv.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate family members like you who care to help us be the best we can. We have worked very hard to create a warm, clean, and loving environment. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or your husband. Thank you!

Happy to Recommend Regent Court

My mother has been a resident at Regent Court for just over a year. I have been very impressed with the facility. It is well managed and the staff is incredibly attentive to my mother's needs as well as to mine. They are professional, skilled at interacting with the residents and very kind. I appreciate that we were able to fill my mother's room with her familiar things and that she has her own space. The common areas are light and well designed for this very needy population. I appreciate that it doesn't feel or smell or even look like an institution.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you very much for the kind words! We appreciate family partners like you--together we make a great team in caring for each elder. We truly appreciate the opportunity to care for your loved one. We are continuing to work on making Regent Court more homey and inviting. Please let us know if you have any ideas! Thank you again.

Highly recommend as a home for your loved one

Both of my parents lived at Regent Court until the day they passed. The whole staff treated my parents with great care and compassion- for which I am incredibly grateful. So much so that I still go by to visit residents and the caregivers.

I recommend this place as they are professional and work to provide the utmost care for each resident- I have witnessed this over and over.
Also if I ever had concerns, I was able to talk with the nurses and they helped me to understand what was happening and find ways to help.
In other words, I simply cannot say enough about a place that cared for my parents, but in so many ways also cared for me.

Good job Regent Court!!!!

Amanda Froman

Thank you Jo for your kind words. Your parents were such a joy to be around and they are definitely missed. We love that you can still come in and spend time with our other residents, the smiles on their faces when you walk through the door is a true testament to how much you are a part of the Regent Court family. Our nurse and care staff work hard to make sure the needs of our residents are exceeded and that their families know their loved ones are well cared for. Amanda

Regent Court was so impressive. I felt so welcomed when I went for my tour. They are all so dear, their staff was so kind and compassionate. I saw them treat their residents with love and respect. They have an excellent reputation and I wouldn't hesitate to have had my dad live there. I met their management and they all had their hearts in the right place. Their building is beautiful and they are truly engaged in their residents' daily lives. I even met their management who seemed to be truly dedicated to the cause.

Amanda Froman

Thank you J.N. for the kind words and affirmations towards what our staff strive to do on a daily basis. Our residents are our #1 priority and we take pride in caring for them. Please feel free to let me know if you have any further questions; I would love to help you any way that I can.

Community Relations Director
Regent Court Memory Care
[removed]
[removed]

Very caring of loved ones

Regent Court is a great place. I have a long time friend who is now there and the place is just absolutely lovely. The staff are very helpful and attentive to all who are there. The family seems to be quite pleased with the place. I know that all the residents there are being well cared for which i would imagine is not an easy job to do. Blessings to each and every one of the staff.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you very much for your kind words and your time. We strive to provide a loving and warm environment that is welcome for families, friends and, of course, the elders we serve. Thank you for your time and being part of our family!

Welcoming Environment

I have been visiting Regent Court for quite some time now. Each time I come into the community, I am always greeted by happy, smiling, and cheerful staff. They recognize who I am and always ask if I need anything and point me in the right direction. The staff currently working there are wonderful. Even under stressful times (when there is a lot going on at once) they always have a smile on their face and will stop and take the time to talk with me. The way they interact with my loved one is just what I expect. I have come around the corner and observed without anyone knowing and have always seen loving and caring interactions.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for your kind words and the time you took to share them. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people want to be and finding new ways to interact with respect, love, and compassion. Thank you!

Five Stars

Taking care of my loved one really good. It is a clean facility and really maintained and awesome feeling. I dont have any complaints so far. If my loved one need something or if I have a question there right their to answer them and fix whatever is going on.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for the time you took to share your thoughts. We are always available for support, answering questions or just to be a listening ear. Thank you again.

HIghly Recommended

I am very pleased with the level of care that my mom receives here. I find the staff to be very committed to the best care for their residents. I have also found them to be very responsive to meeting our requests regarding her care.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for your kind words. We are committed to the best care for the residents and families and we're glad that it shows! Thank you!

Excellent Care

An impressive facility in every way. My relative has been well taken care by well trained staff. The nurse has been there a long time and is excellent. My relative's doctor visits them every other month and has nothing but good things to say about their treatment and care. Couldn't ask for better!

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for your kind review! We are always looking to improve, but thrilled you have had such a great experience. Please visit us anytime.

Very friendly staff! They are very he...

Very friendly staff! They are very helpful! If I have any problems, they take care of things right away. Or, if I have questions, they are there to answer. I can't think of any improvements needed yet. They are really doing a lot of good things. Also, they were an easy pick because they help with two-person transfers, which is hard to find.

Amira Fahoum

Thank you for the time you took to respond and let us know your thoughts. We are always looking to improve, even if it doesn't seem like we need to! If you think of anything--please let us know. Cheers!

At Regent Court Memory Care we understand the fears and emotions that families face when a loved one is no longer safe at home. Making the choice to allow someone else to share in the caregiving is a difficult decision. That is why we have created small homelike neighborhoods in our community. We provide personalized care plans for each individual and we are guided by the concept of respecting independence, privacy, dignity and choice for each resident. Our unique community design allows our residents the freedom to explore the entire building and they enjoy strolling, gardening or sunning in the secure outdoor courtyards.