Savage Senior Living - Savage, MN

Savage Senior Living - Savage, MN has yet not published prices.

We toured this community

We liked this place and she would've came here if they had a 1 bedroom all they had was a studio. It was a smaller community it was very clean. The staff was very friendly. The residents were also so nice and talking with my mother during our tour. They have an amazing view of the valley the grounds are nice also.

My loved one stayed there!

When my father was at Cherrywood Pointe, we noticed that they were very short-staffed, They did admit that they were short staffed as well. It would take up to 30 minutes for someone to get to him when he needed something. Some of the staff was very good, [Removed] was incredible. The food was okay but they did not do much with the breakfast, that could have been improved.

Things Are Well

My mom is doing very good here. She has settled in and seems content. The staff has been wonderful very kind and caring and always helpful. The community is clean. The food according to my mother is not very good. No variety and has no taste but that could just be my mom too.

No complaints!!

My father has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for him. Every time I have visited him the property is clean and very well maintained by all of the staff members. I am very comfortable with the care he is receiving and think everyone is always so polite. He has had no issues with the meals and participates in the activities he is able to from time to time. Overall I am happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Surprise By What It Was Like

At this community I saw there were no pull cords in the bathroom and bedroom. For the people with walkers, I thought it would be difficult with carpet in some of the areas. They have a floor by the kitchen area that is hard floor but there is carpet starting by living room. It was nice but I was surprise by what I saw.

"Yorkville Twins" Presentation to residents

In April 2017 we visited this facility twice--once to see the layout of the public rooms, and once again to set up equipment for our power presentation about us as twins growing up in New York City in the 1940s-1960s.

The Director of Activities is a very caring individual who "follows through" with answers to our questions. Also, during our presentation we noticed several staff members were attending to a few residents, some in wheel chairs, some not, with timely administration of their needs. They seemed to show authentic concern to the residents.

Besides meeting wonderful staff members, the residents were great to reminisce and share stories with us since they all lived during this time period. Great facilities and we all had a nice time during our 60-75 minute presentation with them.

[Removed], co-authors

Beautiful community!

This community is very beautiful and pretty. It offered everything that we were looking for, for mom. We really enjoyed the staff. It was close to so relatives so that they could visit. We just thought that it was to far from us.

STEER CLEAR

Don't waste your time. Sure everything looks shiny and nice but the amenities are nonexistent. My grandmother can't even get her prescriptions because the shuttle doesn't run regularly. Her circuit breaker has tripped many times, and the maintenance staff blamed it on her lamps (which are nothing out of the ordinary). This facility is an absolute waste of time. Do NOT give them one penny. They are a perfect picture of false advertising. STAY AWAY!

what a rip off

After 3 months we haven't got what we werepromised management seems unable to solve the problems we have they promised us everything and deliver nothing very disappointed would not recommend it to anybody