Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Can't say enough about this place. Viewed several of these suites and they are all fantastic. Well maintained throughout. Staff are friendly, especially [names removed] who took us through the place. My dad loved it and we went back the next day and signed a contract.

Review of Cedarview Woodstock, ON

My parents moved in July 2016, and thoroughly enjoyed their reception and welcome. As my mom's illness progressed, they were very accommodating with her need for meals in her room, and brought them to her twice daily. She has since passed away, but my father has remained there, and enjoys the social aspect, and the support he gets from that. It is clean, and well maintained, and the public spaces are inviting and well used. The only complaint I really hear is a common one in most assisted living residences, and that is about the food. Although it does not really substitute for home cooking, I have found the food to be quite good and well prepared, with good variety, just not always to my own taste. But there are alternatives that can be ordered at any meal, which works for those meals that don't appeal. Very positive experience for my parents.