Amazing!

I think they're very good. Very clean! I would eat off that living room floor! I think the care is very good. My mother is a very difficult patient. She had dementia and can be very difficult but they seem very sweet to her. I don't see how they can improve. I really appreciate them!

Casa Rhoda #4 is located in a friendly and safe neighborhood in Santa Barbara, California. With six beds this residential assisted living community has all the comforts of home. Our caring staff ensure the residents receive the quality care they deserve. Assisted living at Casa Rhoda #4, we provide support services to ensure your loved one is treated with dignity and respect. As they go through their everyday activities, the seniors in our care enjoy a welcoming community and activities to promote wellness and socialization. We are known for quality in Alzheimer's, respite, and hospice care. Our 24 hour nurse care means peace of mind for you. Our caring staff also helps your loved one with medication management, oxygen, physical therapy, eating, bathing, dressing, mobility, laundry, shopping, and transportation. You will feel secure knowing your loved one is cared for with professionals at Casa Rhoda #4. In this smaller community they will feel at home in their everyday activities as they socialize with other residents. We look forward to welcoming your loved one into the community at Casa Rhoda #4.