Caring Senior Service - McAllen, TX

Caring Senior Service - McAllen, TX has yet not published prices.

Things have improved

Things are getting better with Caring Senior Service. There were some issues in the beginning and I had to fire the first caregiver with but things have improved with the new caregiver.

We Have Dependable Help

We use this agency for extra help. They are on time for our appointments on the weekends. It is good seeing they are understanding and following through with my request for the care. The services are very good and has been very efficient. We pleased with how good all the experience has been.

Great Care!!

The caregiver that is here now is very friendly and cooks meals. She also does light housekeeping which is very helpful. She gives me rides to appointments and has a flexible schedule, she comes early or late according to my needs. I am very happy.

Great Service and Great Care

This services is very good. The director is outstanding. We only wanted to have the same people come in and take care of mom. They were always very helpful and did everything that was asked of them to help mom out. We would recommend this service to other families.

Not what I expected

I needed temporary care for my Dad before going into assisted living. I asked them to make sure he ate and clean up his bedroom, bath and kitchen. On the first day, the care provider did do his laundry and he did eat. However, over the next few days the care provider didn't do anything. When I arrived at 8pm he hadn't eaten all day. I did call the supervisor and they did say they would switch the provider. It improved somewhat, but not enough.

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Caring Senior Service is a trusted homecare choice for seniors and their families in the area. Read more about our homecare services for this area.

Caring Senior Service offers services, education and safety care products that allow seniors and their families to make aging in place their first option. Since 1991, Caring has been dedicated in making positive changes in the lives of others by providing trusted service and support as loved ones age. Take control of your life. Live healthy, happy and at home.