Heart to Heart Homecare - San Antonio, TX

Heart to Heart Homecare - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

Homecare

Christine Lassiter was very efficient and helpful. My interest was homecare. Four providers were suggested. I interviewed all and chose Heart To Heart. They were fine, but my wife was so hostile. They did not feel they could provide 24 hour care, which would have allowed me breaks. As I only needed homecare in my house, all other points are inapplicable.

We love them, they are on time and we have the same person to help all the time. They are great! They are also reasonably priced.

As a licensed Nursing Home administrator in Texas and a career in long-term care, Ted has extensive experience in working with seniors and in the hiring and training of caregivers. Ted's passion is to provide quality, compassionate care for seniors. His primary focus is the hiring and training of qualified and compassionate caregivers who are committed to providing the best care possible. Additionally, we can provide personal, one on one assistance to seniors living in a facility.