Senior Helpers - Victoria, TX

Senior Helpers - Victoria, TX has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Wondeful Home Care

The experience is going well for my father since he started to receive services from this home care agency. I'am satisfied with everything they have done for us. The care givers have been great. They have arrival on time, and have been helpful with whenever needed. My father is comfortable with their company. This home care agency is working out well for us, and I would recommend it.

My Mother-in-law has used Senior Helpers for several years. The 2 ladies who come have been very good -- loyal, efficient and very pleasant. They really go above and beyond

I found them to be very responsive,

I found them to be very responsive, and came out very quickly. They were not inexpensive, but I didn't shop around. I had used a private person before, and that didn't work out well. The only thing I would warn people about is that they added on an 30 dollar a day fee, for the drive to my house. It would be nice if that was something they mentioned up front, or tried to find me someone more local. The caregiver was nice, she wasn't the best cook, but she could manage some basics. It's not deductible on your income taxes, unless you exceed a very high thresh hold.

Did not have a good experience

We only used this service for 2 weekends before we decided we'd just be better off doing it on our own. We had multiple issues with tardiness, scheduling, and caregivers leaving early due to "illness". We also had issues with the care itself, such as a caregiver claiming they had checked on our loved one despite obvious signs that they had not. They also refused to do anything that was not explicitly stated in their job description.

Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in-home assistance services. We provide dependable, consistent, and affordable care services to our clients and their families. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of compassionate, responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home. Our professionals are available 24/7 to handle any situation that may arise. We have two nurses on staff who assess our clients and develop an individual care plan for each client, as well as supervise and train our caregivers. Further, we match our caregiver's experience, skill set, and personality to your loved one's needs to assure a consistent working relationship. All caregivers are thoroughly and extensively screened before placing them in a home. We are licensed in the state of Texas to provide in-home personal care, and we are bonded and insured. We are also an Alzheimer's Early Detection Alliance Champion.