Caring Hands Senior Home - Portland, OR

A wonderful senior home

My mom has experienced the best of care while living at Caring Hands Senior Home. The owners and staff go above and beyond to make sure she is made to feel an important part of their community. Home cooked meals, clean rooms, and a peaceful atmosphere have helped my mom to adapt to her changing circumstances. I have appreciated the consistent communication from [name removed] and [name removed] (owners), and the warm way I am welcomed by the staff whenever I visit. We are so blessed to be a part of the Caring Hands family.

The business owner of the home was not around. The caregiver was helpful and polite, showing me around. Furniture provided here, handy because we don't have a twin bed. All rooms have their own half bath in the room. Pretty standard care provided.This is a business and the owner wasn't around. The caregiver was professional and helpful.
The four residents were eating lunch when I was there. Realizing that people can come and go and the decision should not be based on who lives there, I still had to consider who are the current residents. I did not see my dad fitting in there at all.

excellent

They have done an excellent job. I really can't think of anything they could do better. They really took my mom in and made her feel very welcome. Caring Hands Senior Home has a very family like feel to it. She feels very well and relaxed and at home, and is doing much better than she was doing when she was actually at home.