Grace Place - Hendersonville, TN

Grace Place - Hendersonville, TN has yet not published prices.

Truly a lobor of love for very high acuity patients. Romanian family with accents my parents could not understand, even with hearing aids. My parents are 93 and 84 with older midwestern and military background and mostly memory issues so not a good fit. Rooms too small for 2 twins and no avaialbility at this time. Home like setting is very well maintained and spotless and no bad smells. Amazing for acuity of the patients I saw here! I admire them for the work they do and the constant care they give. I can understand why they are full. I would definitely recommend them for good care in a home setting. All one story home in a regular neighborhood!

Great quality of care!

I have not had any problems what so ever with this community. I love the fact that this home is privately owned, and I have to say that [Removed] the owner has been absolutely amazing to my mother. Every one that works in Grace Place are all family members and provide great quality care for the residents. All of the meals are very well prepared and the house stays spotless. There is always a staff member on the clock twenty four hours a day. I would defiantly recommend this place

Very Impressed With This Community

I'am very impressed with this community. This is truly a genuine caring community. Valeria the owner and her family take very good care of the residents in their home. My aunt loves it here, they are providing her with the best care ever. They grow their own vegetables and fruits, and all the meals are great home cooked meals. They have really given me a peace of mind knowing she is safe and in good hands. I would recommend this home to anybody.

Grace Place an Answer to Prayer

Grace Place was an answer to prayer for me and my Great Aunt who is 99 years old.
After living alone and caring for herself all her life,she began to weaken after a bad fall. I looked at many assisted living places but couldn't find anything that wasn't institutionalized until I found Grace Place.
At Grace Place Valarie, Donella, and Peter work diligentlyrics to make sure her needs are met while respecting her wishes.
They have a big garden where they grow fresh food and meals are not prepared from processed ingredients in a box!
Although I see her on most days, I never worry about her if something happens and I am unable to get by to visit. I always know who her caregivers are and that they will communicate with me before any changes are made on her behalf!
However, the best thing about Grace Place is the Love and Caring Spirit that is coupled with Professionalism and Experience! I am so thankful to have found Grace Place and Highly Recommend it to anyone who needs help caring for an ageing loved one!

They would have a nurse practioner come instead of them going to the doctor. Carol has multiple doctors and would hate this change so I would not want to do that unless there was NO other option.