Carezza Guest Home - Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Very nice facility

Carezza Guest home is a wonderful place. The caregivers are friendly and caring. I was happy to find this place for my mom. I wish there was more for her to do there though only because she is still active. I wish they would decorate for the different holidays to make it more festive. But the care is great.

Bright and lots to do

Very good community they are really one of the best in the area. Would have loved to place our loved one here but they did not have immediate availability. They have lots of activities and the colors were very bright. The home was very nice and well decorated. Everyone was moving around and more active then other communities.

Good Community

Carezza was very close to my home and made it very convenient for our family. The home is very nice and the landscaping is very pretty. Overall it is a good community and we would recommend this community anyone.

This was a beautiful home!T...

This was a beautiful home!The People where very nice and informative.