CareWorks - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Great Care

This home care services is outstanding. We are happy with the care and the services from the care taker. She is always on time and very respectful. She is helping with all of the requested responsibilities that we have asked of her. I know that she is a big relief for us knowing that she has someone to help her. I highly recommend this service to other families.

Excellent in home care

Care Works gives excellent in home care for me. She helps me with call of my needs and is never late. I feel it is well worth the having someone to help me with my needs. I recommend it to others for in home good care.

When it is time to decide on outside assistance, it is reassuring to know that a loving and qualified caregiver and our support team are available.

CareWorks is a State Licensed home care agency of professionals and trained caregivers. (Insured and Bonded) We provide non-medical personal assistance services throughout North and Northwest Harris County (Houston, Texas).

AFFILIATED WITH COMPANION CONNECTION SENIOR CARE, a leading companion care network that includes experts with over 20 years of experience and over 60 agencies strong nationwide.

FREE COMPREHENSIVE ASSESSMENT

OUR CAREGIVERS are our employees. They are carefully screened and trained. Special Training - Disease Specific Care - This program provides training on communicating and caring for individuals living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia which ensures a higher level of care.

ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT - All caregivers are supported and supervised by our dedicated management team. On Call 24/7.

FLEXIBLE SERVICES - You have the flexibility to choose the level and location of care. Our services are completely customizable to fit your specific needs.