Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA

Home Care Assistance - Burlingame, CA has yet not published prices.

This may not be the right service for us

They made setting up this service easy when they came out to the house. They explained everything up front. We did have an issue with one of the caregivers dropping dad they did not seem like the right fit. They did send us another caregiver and we are waiting to see how things work out.

Katarina Livaskani

Hello, thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that we've made the transition of setting up service easy for you. Glad to hear you have another caregiver coming, and we look forward to finding you the right match and giving your dad the level of care he needs.

A good choice!

We decided on Home Care Assistance and it was a great choice. The nurse in charge does a great job. We are happy with the services from the caregiver that goes to my father's home. It has been a good fit so far.

Katarina Livaskani

Hello, and thank you for your positive review! We're so glad to hear that you and your father are pleased with the caliber of care he is receiving. We look forward to continuing to meet your expectations of quality care and customer service as your father ages in place.

Review of Home Care Assistance - San Mateo, CA

Katie [Rmoved] with HCA was very compassionate and helpful in discussing our needs and setting up our interview with a supervisor in the area. We had another very positive experience with the supervisor and did start with a caregiver 2x per week. Unfortunately my mother balked at having someone come into the house ( as we had feared) and my father felt he had to let the caregiver go after 2 weeds.. I thought the caregiver Vicki was lovely and would recommend HCA to a friend. I would also try to use this agency in the future should we decide to try again.