Calloway Gardens - Bakersfield, CA

Great people but dated and some what dirty. Maybe a change in flooring would help and repairs to door facings and new fresh paint job would go a long ways.. yard and outside is excellent.

Calloway Gardens

Calloway Gardens has been excellent. The staff has been helpful, kind, easy to work with, and my husband has been very happy there. I find that the community is very Clean and tidy. I am very satisfied with the level of my husband's care there, so I would definitely recommend it.

Very run down looking inside. Needed walls painted inside and carpet showed very worn and thin in places. They had a lovely backyard with a lot of shade, but everything needed hosed down and webs broomed out. Some seating had very thin upholstery in the back yard and some trimming on the bushes would make it a very beautiful spot.

Nice home rooms are good size.

I am not impressed with this care home!

Mom does not like the food at Calloway. They do not offer any activities at this care home. I would not recommend this care home. The caregivers are nice and friendly, however there is a communication issue with them.

So far I am very happy. They have been great.

So far I am very happy. They have been great. The quality of the food has been good so far. The director really cares about people. He is very accommodating. I felt more comfortable with him. He seems to have a good staff. The staff really seems to understand it's a 24/7. Overall I am very happy with them.

Calloway Gardens is consists of two individual communities in Bakersfield, California, where the main goal is to provide the best care your family needs. Recognizing each residents individuality, dignity and maintaining their well being in a home atmosphere. Understanding that your concern is our concern. Giving you the peace of mind you deserve.