Cabot Park Village - Newton, MA

I Love it here!

I moved here recently and I couldn't be happier. I love everything about living here, from the staff to the facility itself to the people who live here.
Very good meals, many daily activities, and a very nice pool and excercise area.
I would highly recommend Cabot Park Village to anyone who is outgoing and likes a family feel!

Care for family

We toured this community for the care for my mom. The staff were nice and had a lot of good qualities for the care of what my mom needed. This community was not what we needed at the time. The staff was nice and very friendly/ They offer nice meals and activities for the residents. We would suggest families take a tour for the care of a loved one.

My father's Care

I like the care that my father is getting here with the great staff. He is happy with the meals and likes the variety that is offered. We would hope that they would have more of a group social for residents to get together. My father made the decision that this is what he was wanting for a place to live for good care. We do recommend other families to see this nice place that he calls classy.

I love Cabot Park in advance

My daughter, who lives in Watertown, visited senior living facilities. She chose Cabot Park and I have already reserved my apartment and will be moving in Dec 3. My daughter loves the place and the people - she says everyone is very friendly and helpful. [Removed] [Removed] is very nice and helpful.

Seemed nice, but not a good fit for us

This community was nice enough in terms of looks, and the staff were all very friendly and helpful, but unfortunately my loved one just wasn't ever able to really settle in. She said the residents just weren't active enough for her, and she was having some trouble fitting in socially. She did say the dinners served here were very good, but that she would have liked more extensive breakfast options.

Benchmark Customer Engagement Team

Thank you for your comments as we value your feedback. We strive to continually make improvements and your perceptions help us accomplish that. The Team at Cabot Park Village is thrilled at your loved one’s recovery and ultimate transition back home. Please feel free to contact us at any time if we can be of service to you and your loved ones. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion.

Cabot Park Village offers Seniors an opportunity to live independently, while enjoying a truly carefree lifestyle. Just a short walk from Newtonville Center, Cabot Park Village's location offers residents a wide array of social and cultural activities. Residents enjoy pursuing their interests while making new friends in a relaxing, comfortable and safe environment.

Cabot Park Village is designed exclusively for seniors looking for a carefree lifestyle with out the burdens of maintaining a home. Enjoy an active and independent lifestyle with supportive services and amenities to help make life easier. We offer the perfect balance of the lifestyle you want with the personalized service you need to live well. At Cabot Park Village, you can enjoy the freedom