Brookdale Tullahoma - Tullahoma, TN

Brookdale Tullahoma - Tullahoma, TN has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Tullahoma - Tullahoma, TN

Seemed out dated, a little cluttered. Small area for parking

Very nice place

I think they do an excellent job at Brookdale Tullahoma. They really went out of their way to make the transition go smoothly, and even rented some furniture for my loved one so she could get settled in while we got her things moved. She was very hesitant about the whole move and I think they effort they put in went a long way. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a lot of services and amenities to offer the residents (which I hope she will start taking more advantage of!)

Seemed like a nice place!

We looked into this community while searching for senior living options for a loved one. All of the Brookdale properties we looked into seemed like very nice places, and Brookdale Tullahoma was no exception! My loved one had good things to say about it!

This was the first place I looked at and seemed to fit the need perfectly. This is now Mom's place and has been for nearly 2 months, with future years in the plan. Really hard to rate some of the categories if not there all the time. I have been with mom for a lot of the activities and she very much enjoys them as do I.

Serious Life Change for Mom

Our family suddenly were told by our MOM's physician that should not be living alone. She is diabetic and had gotten her med/insulin confused and become very ill. After a hospital visit, I started looking for care. Upon calling Emeritus, I asked the director if she had any names of temporary caregivers. I called and hired an Emeritus prn worker to help until arrangements could be made to move MOM. Mrs. Carmie, was an angel in disguise. In interim, arrangements were made for a quick and smooth move to Emeritus. Mrs. Bowden, (director) helped with names of movers, that were excellent.
I live in Charlotte, NC .Drove to Tennessee Monday, business Tuesday and the big move on Wednesday. My brother and I worked diligently to ready her room. Emeritus was wonderful to help with the necessary meetings and paperwork quickly and efficiently. I ate meals that week for lunch and dinner with MOM in a special area for the two of us so we could converse and discuss her new home. The food was excellent. We even met the chef, who was so very nice and personable. Each and every person we dealt with treated us with such caring and attentiveness. Now after stress has decreased, our Mom is doing very well , adjusting to her new surroundings and making new friends. I strongly feel without the move and the wonderful staff at Emeritus our MOM would not be alive today. It is very difficult to take care of the business end living so far away, but they make each phone call a personal experience and help me every step of the way.
Her medications and injections are dispensed appropriately. Laundry and cleaning such a plus. MOM loves getting up and dressing for the day, looking forward to their activities, and making her phone calls in the am. We are relieved and blessed to have found such wonderful people working in such a wonderful establishment. We are very proud to call Emeritus our MOM's home. Thanks with all my heart to those who really like their jobs and care for those who still have much life to live.

Good personal care but beware of the charges

Care was good for my father but beware of monthly charges if your family member goes to the hospital or passes away. They will continue to charge the whole amount during a hospital stay and your level of care even though the facility did not perform the work. My dad had to have a higher level of care and they would not refund the coming month even though he was not a resident and had to go to a specialized unit not at emeritus. I requested several times a refund of 2 thousand dollars only to be told we do not refund money.

living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.

delight in showing you our home.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.