Brookdale Onalaska - Onalaska, WI has yet not published prices.
- Dentist Available
- Homecare Onsite
- Nurse on Call
- Doctor on Call
- Female Residents Only
- Male Residents Accepted
- Resident Parking Available
- Respite Available
- Hospice Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Pets Allowed
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Complimentary Transportation
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Nurses on Staff
- Aging in Place
- Meals Provided
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
They were great to work with .... always willing to talk about different issues . Everything went GREAT!! My Dad loves it there !!!😍
We Are All On the Same Page Now
All is well for my mom and she is getting the care she needs. I think the activities are good but not seeing some on the weekends. The staff are courteous and have called us to let us know of any incidents. She enjoys the meals very much, it has good taste with options.
My Friend Is Treated Well
The staff have been nice, helpful, and welcoming to my friend. Everything is in good shape around the facility. My friend has not complained about the food, he eats very well. There are activities available but he is not interested in that, so my friends and I visit him often.
This place is very small. Everything...
This place is very small. Everything is home made. They garden and eat the veggies. They do have openings for singles. They have a manicure person as well as a hair person come in once a week. No showers in the room. They have to go in the hall shower room to bathe.
Was this review helpful?
Clean and tidy and attractive setting...
Clean and tidy and attractive setting. Very quiet, we didn't see any residents sitting around or doing anything at 2PM. Reminded me of a pretty nursing home. We want something different for our parents at this time.
Was this review helpful?
Brookdale Onalaska is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Brookdale Onalaska include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Resident assistance center enables caregivers to provide necessary services with privacy and dignity
- Holistic approach; specific staff are responsible for assisting with all aspects of an individual’s needs
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected