Park Lane Estates - Preston, MN

Couldn't Be Happier

I couldn't be any more pleased with this community, and all they have done for us. Everything is working out very well, and my mother is doing great since her move here. This is the best community for her, and her needs. They are taking very good care of her. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided us with. This is a lovely community, and all is well for us here.

Park Lane excellent favility

Excellent facility. This was a very difficult move for my siblings and me to make with Mom. At 91 she was still very active and living in her own home. A tragic incident where she was struck by a car set her back. That, along with failing eyesite, forced us to have to find a safe home option. She is slowly coming to accept that the move was necessary. The staff at Park Lane have been wonderful to Mom and go out of their way to make her feel welcome and at home.

Caring Loving Staff!

The staff at the Park Lane Estates community have been wonderful to my mother. They take her to the doctor when they have any concerns. On my visits, my mother is always clean and the place smells good, it doesn't smell like a nursing home. They offer a variety of activities such as singing, bingo nights, and plenty of other games for the residents to interact with each other. The room my loved one is in is perfect for her needs. The bathroom is to die for, the tub is a walk in and is self-draining. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Wonderful staff!!

My tour went great at this community, the tour guide was very knowledgeable. The place looked clean and well maintained. The residents were playing trivia when i was there and they also offer a lot more activities.