Brookdale Country Club # 2 - Roswell, NM

Brookdale Country Club # 2 - Roswell, NM has yet not published prices.

They were all wonderful and helpful -- very caring people, both [Name removed], [Name removed], the night helpers and the dining room staff. They gave us a nice studio for overnight, served us dinner and breakfast. I still have a bunch of questions for [Name removed] and [Name removed], to make sure I understand everything. I will contact [Name removed] this week. I do believe it is a great place for [Name removed] and will work for him. FYI, we won't be able to move in until mid or late September -- so much to do -- find good and reasonably priced movers -- it's almost a four hour drive.
[Name removed]

Convenient

Brookdale Country Club on N. Pennsylvania assisted living community has been very convenient for us. My dad is staying here after a hospital stay and will be moving back to Brookdale Country Club on N. Kentucky Ave. independent living. The communities are on the same property. The food is good here at the assisted living Brookdale, but my dad thinks it's better at the independent living Brookdale community. They do offer transportation here for the residents to go out on excursions. The staff here is very friendly and caring. They do encourage the residents to participate in the activities offered. Having the independent and assisted living communities so close has helped so much with the transitions we have been going through.

Reviews of Brookdale Country Club # 2 - Roswell, NM. Call (866) 396-3202 to get pricing and information for Brookdale Country Club # 2 - Roswell, NM.