Brightview Avondell - Bel Air, MD

Brightview Avondell - Bel Air, MD has yet not published prices.

Good People, Nice Environment

I just think the people are good there and the environment is pleasing aesthetically. My mom is doing fine there. She likes it and she seems to like the food too.

Best decision we ever made for Mom's well-being!

After Dad's death, Mom's health and sense of well-being started to deteriorate dramatically. My brother and I were constantly worried about her. We decided to learn about senior living properties but had no clue as to how to go about. Enter "A Place for Mom". They took the reins and promptly got us an appointment with Brightview Avondell. We took a tour without Mom because we wanted to make sure that it was an appropriate place for her before introducing the topic to her. She was, to say the least, not very open to the idea because she really didn't know what it would be like. To her, senior living was a "nursing home" and she wanted no part of that.

After taking a tour of Brightview Avondell, my brother and I couldn't wait to bring her there to see how lovely it truly was. We made an appointment and brought her and to our amazement, she wholeheartedly embraced the entire idea. As a matter of fact, she put down a down payment that very afternoon.

Mom has now been at Brightview for four months and the change in her is overwhelming. Not only has our family noticed the change back to her normal self, but others have noticed as well; even commenting that she looks younger! Everyone at Brightview Avondell is caring, helpful and goes above and beyond to make sure that all the residents are happy. The young people that work in the dining rooms are especially kind and sweet to everyone they come in contact with.

Happy is just not a big enough word to describe how we feel about Brightview Avondell...grateful is more like it!

My mother has been there just about a...

My mother has been there just about a month now, and they're excellent. The personalized attention my mother gets makes her feel like she's on a cruise ship that hasn't left the dock.

Every single member of the staff is exceptional. Avondell has 25 assisted living beds and I think about 100 beds of independent living. For the assisted living side, they have four levels of care and they re-evaluate every 60 days. My mother went in at the highest level of care and she gets an enormous amount of help. It's a well-done community.

I do think it's pricey, I won't lie there, but it is extremely nice.

My mother hasn't discovered all the activities there yet, but we've met with the activities director and they're more than willing to help her find something geared just for her.

You’ll have the freedom to try something new every day at Brightview Avondell. Our community provides resort-style Independent and vibrant Assisted Living in Bel Air. Take a dip in our indoor pool. Learn to sew in our sewing room. Get creative in our art studio or our woodshop. Laugh with your friends when you watch a comedy in our movie theater, or work on your short game on our putting green. In the evening, you can unwind by one of our two fire pits, or take a stroll on a walking path. And should you need assistance with mobility or medication management, our small boutique-style Assisted Living neighborhood provides personalized care. Visit Brightview Avondell to see for yourself!