BrightStar Care Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN

BrightStar Care Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN has yet not published prices.

It was good while it lasted

Although we are no longer using their services it was good while it lasted! The caregivers were very friendly and very accommodating. My mother is no longer with us but they were very helpful and made sure she was comfortable for the time we utilized Brightstar. I would recommend them!

Review of Brightstar of Fort Wayne - Fort Wayne, IN

Great Company with people that truly care about our loved ones

Hardworking and friendly caregivers

I've had a good experience with Brightstar. The caregivers that we work with have been friendly and professional. They'll do little extra things around the house that need doing with me having to ask them, and they always make my loved one's care the top priority.

The Fort Wayne BrightStar team is available to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout northeastern Indiana, from Auburn to Decatur and from Warsaw to the Ohio border. A supervising Director of Nursing ensures that each client and family receives the highest level of care and service.

We are dedicated to helping you any time, any place. No task is too large or small, from simple companionship to transportation to 24/7 care. After you tell us what you need, our nursing staff will custom-tailor a service plan and make all necessary arrangements. We are here to help our clients and their families live their best.