Brightstar - Janesville, WI has yet not published prices.

New Client experience

Everyone that I've had contact with so far at Brightstar has been a wonderful resource for me as well as shown compassion to my elderly father. I like the fact that services are completely flexible.

We are new to this experience, and ha...

We are new to this experience, and have had good service so far. We have only experienced in home care. We were disappointed that the caregivers did not take it upon themselves to do things around the house for my Mother and Father in law. Several times they have just sat and watched TV with my Father in law who suffers from Alzheimer's. My Mother in law is not one to ask for help, so it would have been nice to see some initiative on the part of the care provider to volunteer what services she could provide. Otherwise the experience has been quite positive.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.