BrightStar Healthcare - Rock Hill - Fort Mill, SC

BrightStar Healthcare - Rock Hill - Fort Mill, SC has yet not published prices.

Bright Star Service

The service set up was fast and simple. Our primary care givers are outstanding. The quality of skills is not consistent across the team of other available care givers. Skills vary greatly among the substitute individuals. The price adds up quickly. It is more than twice what assisted living would be but my parents want to stay in their home. Medicare does not cover this service, so it is expensive. All costs are out of pocket.

BrightStar has been great!

Working with this agency has been a good experience. The caregivers have been really good to my Mom and I appreciate them being there. We did one into one issue where the caregiver spoke in a really loud tone and my Mom felt that was rude. that was quickly corrected and things are working out well. i have already recommended a few friend and will continue to do so.

The person we interviewed was very friendly and professional,

We interviewed BrightStar when we were looking into options. The only reason we didn't choose them is that another agency was closer. The person we interviewed was very friendly and professional, we just clicked better with the other agency. They were a very close second though, I couldn't say anything against them at all.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.