Brighter Day Assisted Living Home - Silver Spring, MD

Highly Recommend this place!!

I am comfortable with the care that my loved one has been receiving since she had made the move into this community. The staff have been very helpful and attentive to all of her needs. They do a great job at keeping her room clean as well as other common areas in the building. She has had no complaints about the meals and likes to participate in some of the activities they have throughout the week. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

MOM'S NEW HOME

What can I say except Brighter Day is the perfect name for this assisted living facility. In 2008 my life was forever changed by the failing health of my mom . She was already struggling with Alzheimer' when she suffered a heart attack & several strokes. I was desperate to find a place where all of her medical needs could be met. I visited numerous care facilities in the area before finding BRIGHTER DAY. It was the answer to my prayers because mom deserved the best ! My mom has been a resident there for 8yrs. and their very first client . Not once have I questioned my decision to bring her there or felt she would receive better care someplace else. The facility offers a loving home like setting which provides individualized care. The staff is very attentive, pleasant , and nurturing. They are quite capable of providing total care for seniors like my mom or those who just need assistance with activities of daily living. The facility is ALWAYS clean & well kept. They provide good home cooked meals & healthy snacks. They do provide stimulating activities based on the participation level of the residents. I can't express enough the excellent care my mom has received since living there. I am a RN. with great expectations for my mom's well-being & they have been spot on with every aspect of her care. I never worry when out of town because I can TRUST I will be informed of the slightest change in mom's condition. You can't put a price tag on peace of mind. My mom is 90 now & has loss most of her verbal skills, but guess what? They are able to make her SMILE & that means everything. I am truly blessed for the inner peace I feel knowing my mom is receiving the best care possible at Brighter DAY. I would also like to express my gratitude to Donna [last name removed] [ owner] for the vision she had 8yrs. ago to provide a safe, loving, care home for our precious SENIORS!! MAY GOD BLESS you & your staff for your remarkable & dedicated care you give to your clients and their families!!!!

Review of Brighter Day Assisted Living Home-Silver Spring, Md

Very professional and caring.

Review of Brighter Day Assisted Living Home-Silver Spring, Md

I didn’t know what to expect and didn’t know how to navigate through the next stage my father’s needs, so I reached out to A Place for Mom and was referred to Brighter Day Assisted Living. The level of care and heartfelt concern was a blessing beyond my expectations. My dad was treated like family, which gave me a sense of peace and assurance that he would be cared for properly. Every detail of dad’s care was carefully communicated to me and record meticulously kept. The home and my dad’s room were always very clean and orderly. Staff took the time to work with my dad daily on strengthening and writing and other activities, which gave him a proud sense of accomplishment over his illness. They helped him remain hopeful throughout his stay there. I have nothing but praise for Brighter Day Assisted Living. Thank you for being a blessing for my dad and my family.

This place is quite deceiving as apposed to the website pictures its infested with ants and roaches. Definetly not a place I would ever put my mother or grandmother in they are [removed] as I watched the [removed]. They have no activities for the residents besides watching TV for 15 mins. Your better off going somewhere else. Seriously

Not appropriate for even mildly active seniors

We did not end up having a good experience with Brighter Day Assisted Living. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff took good care of the residents, but it just was not a good fit for my loved one. Brighter Day seemed to be more set-up for vegetative or very inactive residents, they would just put them in chairs in front of a TV and expect them to stay there all day. Although my loved one was very ill, he was also still lucid and active. We got the impression after only a few days that they considered him a bother since he would not just sit in front of the TV all day.

From the moment you enter this bright and inviting family-style home nestled in a peaceful park-like setting, you will know that you've arrived at a very special place. The community is located close to the Beltway, shopping and entertainment while maintaining a warm and cozy oasis of relaxation and enjoyment.

We take great pride in providing personalized Tender Loving Care for your elderly parent or family member. With over 25 years of combined experience in senior care, our well trained staff pay close attention to every detail and seek to provide outstanding care with the ultimate in dignity and respect. Welcome home to Brighter Day Assisted Living where it is plain to see our dedication to excellent service.