Bridgecreek Memory Care Community - Lebanon, OR

• Laundry services

Review of Bridgecreek Memory Care Community

This is a nice place. The helpers are very good.

Robin Black

Thank you, Lois, for taking time to post your positive comments! We appreciate you!

Review of Bridgecreek Memory Care Community - Lebanon, OR

Having worked with adults and children for 30 years as a school teacher and 12 years driving school bus. I feel I am a great judge of people. I come to Bridge Creek every third day since November 15, 2015. I love these people. The people who live here and the caretakers. I know most of them by their find name. This is a loving place. The help are always talking softly to the resident and they work very hard. They deserve more pay for their excellent attitude and the hard work they do.
[Removed], the nurse is super!

Robin Black

Thank you, Terrence, for taking time to post your positive thoughts about Bridgecreek! We do love our residents and strive to provide a loving environment where they can thrive.

Staff have patience and understanding of the disease

I just want to say how happy I am with the Administrator and care team. I visit often and it is always clean and the residents are cared for. The food is fantastic and there is always music or events happening. Staff are very attentive to each person and very welcoming. Always a lot of smiles and happy faces. Taking care of people with memory loss is a difficult job and requires patience and understanding. Thank you Bridgecreek team for all you do.

Robin Black

We are so glad to know you're satisfied with the care you have observed at Bridgecreek Memory Care. Thanks so much for taking time to post your positive thoughts!

Five Star Service!

My mother has been living at Bridgecreek for over a year. She has had excellent care!
Staff members are always pleasant and very compassionate . Holidays and birthdays are fun and family oriented and the staff goes above and beyond to make them that way.
Management has been exceptional to work with and, as shown by a happy staff, to work for.
Cleanliness at Bridgecreek is above reproach at all times.
I could not be happier with my mothers care at Bridgecreek. I give it a 5 star rating!
Thank You Bridgecreek!!

Robin Black

That's great to hear, Pam! We love our residents and always strive to give them the best of care.

Mom's happy here

Mother has lived at Bridgecreek almost four years. They have better or far better care than any of the other places I've visited. The cost is about average or slightly above, but the quality of care is superior. Mom is happy living there. The friendliness and concern of the staff, the busy activity program and the nutritious meals all contribute to her satisfaction and health. We are very thankful and appreciative she is able to live there.

Robin Black

We're so happy to hear that your Mom's experience at Bridgecreek has been a good one! Thanks so much for taking the time to post positive thoughts!

Avoid this facility

Staff is overworked, pushed by admin, and do not have enough time for patients. Care basics are often ignored. Administrator has been condescending, avoidant, lied and been intentionally misleading about resident and facility information. Facility has been investigated multiple times for mistreatment of clientele. Personal laundry has disappeared despite permanent marked with name in several places. Floors have built up filth and not regularly swept or mopped. Residents have regularly had food placed out of reach. Physicians' orders (written and faxed) have been disregarded and the Nurse ignores calls and emails when questioned. Chart notes have been "lost", and other residents' health records were found in wrong charts accessible to public (violation of HIPAA). Residents have been routinely able to escape though it is claimed to be a secured facility, and it is common to hear staff to remark "had to chase them down", or to not know where residents were and not worry about it. I would highly recommend avoiding this facility.

Robin Black

The Management Team is always passionate about providing quality care to each resident we serve. We make sure that we have appropriate staffing throughout the community and we have an RN on site minimum of full-time and many weeks exceeding that. We pride ourselves on helping your loved one remain independent as possible while meeting their care needs to assure each resident is happy in the moment. Our detailed assessments help to evaluate and make a great care plan that is tailored to your loved ones needs. Our memory care includes daily activities, courtyard, and a small homelike environment to make sure your loved one feels like they are at home. Please call us today to set up a tour or let us know what we can do to help our door is always open.

We are satisfied

My father has lived at Bridgecreek for over 3 years and I always find the staff very attentive and compassionate. Concerns brought to management by my family have always been handled to our satisfaction. I recommend Bridgecreek to everyone who asks me. My father is happy living at Bridgecreek and he receives great care. There are always many staff on the floor whenever I visit. Keep up the good work Bridgecreek.

Robin Black

Thanks so much for your kind words! We at Bridgecreek try very hard to provide compassionate and complete care for our residents, and we're so happy you and your father are satisfied here!

Horrible Place

I visited a friend there last night. It was awful. We walked in with out any body checking or monitoring who we were. One woman in a wheelchair was crying out. Her cries were loud and could be heard by many of us. Even some of the residents were commenting on it. She was being pushed by a man who kept slapping her. I finally saw one of the staff & told her the woman was screaming & a man was [removed] her. She said, "Someone in screaming?" She took off down the hall. I do not know what happened then. I did see one other staff member there, so 2 for all the residents at the time it seemed. The place is quite dirty. Some people were trying to eat ice cream & when they were done they couldn't set their bowls down. So I helped them. The previous staff memeber was sitting behind the desk. One lady had ice cream all down her front. I wanted to cry & was thankful my loved one wasn't in that facility.

Didn't like what I saw here

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. From what I saw during my tour it wasn't somewhere where I would have been comfortable placing my loved one. They seemed very short staffed, I didn't really see any caregivers around during my visit. And the residents all just looked disheveled and out of sorts, many of them had on mismatched clothes, only one sock/shoe, etc.

Very expensive

They kept raising the price and it was just way too expensive. My loved one kept falling out of bed and her wheel chair. They aren't allowed to use restraints, by law, so they would use alarms, and I just felt like they weren't watching that close. It got to where we couldn't afford it anymore. She lived here for several years.

Bridgecreek Memory Care is the only Alzheimer's endorsed community in Lebanon, Oregon and the surrounding area. We are very proud to be serving Linn County and enjoy being neighbors to the beautiful Santiam River and Cascade Mountains.

Bridgecreek supports the development of genuine bonds between the residents and staff. This results in intimate knowledge and understanding of each resident’s needs. Our staff is highly skilled and continually trained on the most recent techniques in care. With 31 apartments and 58 beds, our community size allows for an outstanding staff to resident ratio, and is a main reason why so many families choose Bridgecreek for their loved ones facing Alzheimer’s and Dementia. We invite you to learn more about Bridgecreek Memory Care, and see first hand how we ensure residents live at their highest levels of comfort.