Tradition
Since 2001, when The Bridge at Orlando first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the The Bridge at Orlando tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Orlando such an easy place to call home

Thank you to The Bridge.

My dad is doing so much better ever since I moved him to The Bridge. He is eating nutritional meals and taking his medicine twice a day. I am a nurse by trade so I looked for certain things when choosing an assisted living facility.
He used to survive on frozen meals if he felt like heating them up on a given day - now he eats breakfast lunch and dinner every day. The food is good too - I have eaten dinner with him on three or four different occasions. I am so happy now. He even gets physical therapy at the rehab facility next door. They take very good care of my dad. Thank you to The Bridge for helping my dad get his life back.!

My mom and dad couldn't be in a better place. I was so stressed out and beside myself a few months back. My parents were living at home and failing miserably. Mom kept falling and neither one of them were eating good or talking their medications. They were not wanting to move from their home. I am so glad that I convinced them to try The Bridge for a short stay while I went out of town to visit my sister. While I was away mom and dad decided that it was ok to move in permanently. This was music to my ears. The Bridge staff is excellent, they truly care for my parents. I am so relieved. I highly recommend this facility as my parents are doing so well now. My dad gained a needed 20 pounds and mom is getting physical therapy and has not fallen in months. Thank you Bridge at Orlando!!!

Excellent facility and staff.

All of the staff truly cares for all of the residents. The food is very good and always available. My mom did not want to move from home but now she is very happy that she did. She has made allot of new friends and enjoys all of the activities that are offered. I'm so glad that we chose the Bridge for my mom.

Beware of what you don't see.

My parents both needed assistance with day to day tasks and both were diagnosed with Alzheimer's. We looked at different facilities around Orlando and decided The Bridge at Orlando was the best for them because of the promise of the type of care they needed and how it looked during inspection. My mom had just been released from the hospital for a minor surgery and needed 24/7 care during recovery and to prevent a fall. We hired an outside service because The Bridge can't provide that type of care. They also are not certified as a memory care facility but we were promised they could provide that type of care since many of their residents had memory issues. The problems started the day they arrived and continued until we had to move them because of the sub standard care they received from The Bridge at Orlando. They have very few certificated staff and not enough to handle the residents needs. Most of the care is given by employees with multiple duties. Medical staff (LPN) is not always available and not very experienced. We were told there would always be an RN on staff 24/7. Most of the employees have no formal training or certification for Alzheimers care. The staff was not available or refused to help many times during my parents stay and were dishonest when asked about the reasons why they weren't available. That attitude seems to be systemic and starts with the management and sales people. The facility looks nice, but beware of what you don't see! The dining hall is too small for the number of residents and the food is not very good. My parents have been moved to a certified memory care facility and are getting excellent care now for less money. It is nice to know there are good facilities out there for your loved ones. Do your research and ask a lot of questions. Trust your feelings about the facility and do an unannounced inspection. Peace of mind is priceless. Please stay away from the Bridge at Orlando.

Hardworking team at a great facility!

They've really been excellent at The Bridge. They have a really hard job, and they handle it pretty well; there are some people with greater needs there that can be somewhat challenging and I think they do a really good job of making everyone feel like they are taken care of.

While they do take a few people as in...

While they do take a few people as independant living, it is mostly an assisted living facility, and so the pricing is more in line with a high level of services.