B'Nai B'Rith Apartments - Wilkes-Barre, PA

I Had A Tour Here

They were thorough with my tour but they were expensive for me. I also did not need meals since I am still cooking.

Abusive, Disrespectful and Harrassing

Been living here about a year. Worst place for seniors I could ever imagine. They should be prosecuted for Senior Abuse, Disrespect and Harassment. The management is snotty, and treat seniors like they are lowlifes. The only good thing here is the location and price, absolutely nothing else. Everyone feels like they are living in a prison! They do no give you air conditioning when needed you have no control over your own heat or a/c. The place is a hell hole!

i lived in there 2 years ago

They really suck. They are [removed] and dont understand thats for low income seniors. They have preference with the neighbors and the worse part is that They dont have parking for visitors in a place that people suppose to see their families OR they nurses. Maintenance its unrespecful and bossy. They are the worse housing for seniors ever.

The tour was very beneficia...

The tour was very beneficial in that it gave me my first real look at a senior residence. The apartments I saw were well maintained as well as the shared areas which were clean and well lit and secure. I noticed the place had no unique 'odor' in either the shared areas or vacant apartments. I could see myself living there. As I was leaving, I met Edna, a resident. She urged me to come live there and offered to share a cup of coffee when I do. I took an application with me because I think this place would meet my goal of personal/financial independence.

I Love It Here!

After searching online for communities this was the first one that I visited. After my first visit I really liked it but decide to view other communities so that I could compare. I came back here for my second visit and decided to pick this community. It is just a wonderful community and I love living here. Have only been here about a month and am really happy. The community has plenty of trees and is just really beautiful. There sidewalks are set up to where if I wanted to I could walk for miles and still stay in our community. The buses in the area are free for seniors so I can go anywhere I want to go for free. The apartments are very modern and very nice. Both my dog and I really like being here, we have already made friends. We are just settling in beautifully. We are very happy here and would recommend it to anyone.