We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Activities Offsite
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
The building was clean and the staff was courteous.
It's pretty independent, they don't really offer any care services. They do a breakfast every Friday, and they seem to have good community involvement. Everything went pretty smooth in dealing with the people there. It was in a nice, clean area. The building was clean and the staff was courteous.
very appealing would like more info o...
very appealing would like more info on price of one bedroom
Bedford Tower is a senior citizen independent living community where you can experience an enjoyable lifestyle in a convenient and pleasant setting. You will be able to entertain old friends and relatives and make new friends through participation in a variety of social activities.
You must be at least 62 years of age or older or mobility impaired to be eligible to live at Bedford Tower. You must also qualify within the income limits set by HUD.