This was a very nice facility, roomy, clean, and good atmosphere.

Things are going well

I think things are going well. Mother is thriving there. She is doing very well. To my knowledge, there are not any problems with the staff, the cleanliness of the facility or anything else. My Mom seems to like it.

really a great facility, very impressed

The people at Blue Skies of Oceanside are really nice. It is really a great facility. The people are very friendly, great at communicating, and the facility itself is the nicest one I have seen. I have been doing this for years with my mother so I have gotten to see a lot of places like this, and with this one I was very impressed.

Unfortunately my mother passed away shortly after moving in there. I was hoping she would be able to stay there longer than she did. For anyone looking for a place for their elderly loved ones, I would highly recommend Blue Skies.

Clean; all residents were dressed and...

Clean; all residents were dressed and awake.

Loved it!

Loved it!

Blue Skies of Oceanside is a 6-bed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly, providing 24/7 assistance with activities of daily living, including personal care and transfer assistance for those who need it.

Our conveniently located facility is very spacious and comfortable, offering four private rooms and one shared room. All rooms have cable tv, and our large living room, with its big screen tv, is very inviting to those guests who prefer to socialize. Activities are planned to suit the specific needs and desires of each resident, and our caregiver training stresses interaction with our guests to ensure the fulfillment of their physical, mental, and emotional needs.

We provide three meals daily, plus snacks when desired. All cleaning, cooking, and laundry requirements, as well as medication management, are provided by our staff, which is carefully selected and trained.

At Blue Skies, our main objective is to encourage a happy, cheerful environment for our guests to enjoy. But don't take our word for it, please feel free to tour our facility and speak with our clients and their loved ones! When you see how happy they are, we know you'll want to join our family.