Blessed Homes - Kansas City, MO

NO GO

I was disappointed that Management was not on site or available (I spoke to mgmt day prior about visiting.) There was no RN in facility, 2 techs only. First impression .. very old property, desperately needing repair. Furniture was old and dirty looking. Bathroom floors and molding all damaged and moldy. Very small, small old twin beds for grown men, really? they were so old they were bowed. I do not recommend Blessed Homes for anyone! And the price they are asking is ridiculous for a facility like this one. For roughly the same price you can get so much more, i recommend the Benton House 5 star facility.

Very nice place had full tour and talked with [Removed] for sometime. She showed us where [Removed] would be housed. Very clean and everyone seemed to be happy there. Small group setting would be great for [Removed]. We are going to check to see if he can get himself into a wheelchair. That is a requirement in the residential care facilities.

This facility was frightening to me. Sketchy location did not feel safe. I would also not feel safe with some of the staff members or residents we met. Accommodations were really not clean or appropriate for seniors with any mobility issues. My rating couldn't go low enough really.

There is so much things I like about this community. I like that I can always get in touch with people who are in charge. The atmosphere is like a home feeling. My friend's clothes are kept together and he always looks presentable. I believe he likes his meals an is eating well because his pants seem to be a little tight. I did expect more exercises and I hope they will encourage it soon. Overall I am satisfied with them.

Owners were friendly, but it was a depressing facility and the residents were sitting around staring at each other with no activity to keep their interest.

The people working at Blessed Homes were so loving. I could get a sense of how caring they were with residents.
I love the idea of transforming a space into a small scale residence. I would have liked a more tidy or upgraded look. If my relative was there, I would volunteer my services to paint and replace some furniture.

Work out well so far

Overall things have gone well with Blessed Homes. It's a great service. The aides are friendly and professional, and they take great care of the people that they work with. We would recommend them!

Caring Daughter

The staff is great! Everything I was promised for my mom's care was provided and exceeded my expectations. The cost is unbeatable.