Birchwood Personal Care Home, LLC - Marietta, GA

Birchwood was a Blessing!

After touring many personal care homes, Birchwood was a Godsend! Exceptionally clean and well run, with a caring, loving staff who are personally invested in the care of your loved one. Truly a "home" environment as opposed to an institutional one, very nicely furnished, with private rooms. [Removed] became family to us during the time our loved one was a resident there, and that relationship has continued as she has moved on to hospice care. We were most fortunate to find Birchwood, and offer our strongest recommendation for this outstanding PCH.

Compassionate Care in a Loving Home

Birchwood House is truly a home, where owner [Removed] and caregivers [Removed] consider your loved one to be part of their family. As my dear friend [Removed] entered the late stages of cancer and could no longer live in her home, she was blessed to find her new home at Birchwood. She is in hospice now, but while she lived at Birchwood she was lovingly cared for, driven to her chemotherapy and other procedure appointments by [Removed], and treated with the utmost kindness and respect. We are so grateful to have found such compassionate care for our [Removed] at Birchwood House.

A real home

Ben and the staff at Birchwood PCH are amazing! It was so stressful when I realized that my dad could no longer live in an independent living facility, and that traditional assisted living was not going to be an option for us. I had no idea what to expect from a personal care home. I'm SO glad that I found Birchwood. Ben and his staff are so nice to my dad (even when he is a complete grouch.) They go above and beyond to make sure that my dad is taken care of and content. I feel completely comfortable talking to Ben about any of my concerns for my dad. I also feel completely welcome at Birchwood at any time, and I visit regularly. It's not a facility. It's a home. I don't think I could have found a better placement for my dad.