Bios Care Services - Chino, CA

Bios Care Services - Chino, CA has yet not published prices.

I couldn't have asked for a better agency to work with!

From the moment I had any contact with Bios Care it was such a relief! Jazzmin has been extremely helpful and accommodating and I couldn't be happier with the agency. My Aunt loves the aid that comes to assist in the evenings and although they are there for night shifts they always offer to make breakfast before leaving which I really appreciate. The staff have been extremely helpful and respectful and this has been a really great experience for all involved. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a great agency to care for your loved ones.

Top care and Fair

I was never disappointed with the quality of care or responsiveness to our loved ones need. The price was fair and I never experienced anything but truthfulness and fairness. This was my first experience in reaching out for this type of service and if I need to have this care for my loved one again, I will reach out to them first.

Read the fine print

Recently, my father-in-law was hospitalized and required 24/7 home care after his release. We were referred to Bios, and they sent out two caregivers who were both very good. My issue is with the owner/administrator and the company policies. We were required to pay one weeks deposit, which was fine. After the second week, my mother -in- law also became hospitalized and required 24/7 home care. We were despirate to find more caregivers, and signed a contract for her care...before they even met her to evaluate her. We paid another weeks deposit for her. After the first visit, my mother-in-law passed away. The owner refused to return the deposit because we didn't give "one weeks written notice". We have made numerous attempts to reason with Bios regarding this, and continue to get every excuse imaginable. Finally they agreed to give half of the deposit back, which we have not gotten. In my opinion, any company that would take money from a grieving 78 year old widower, is not a company that maintains "professionalism, honesty and integrity" as stated on their website. It's all about the dollar.