Right at Home - Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Right at Home - Rancho Cucamonga, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

I used Right at home and Lo...

I used Right at home and Love them, however my mother had a stroke so my direction has changed. I will use them again once mom is home and after I find out her hours from Medical IHSS and they have been exhausted on a monthly basis. I worked with a few other sevices and Lisa came our ASAP and had a caregiver with her they met our needs she came to the rescue when other where saying we will get back to you or someone will call you on Monday. I needed a person in place on Monday not looking for a call and then a possible available caregiver. RIGHT at Home is the best and would recommend them to any and all that need there type of service.

A walk in crisp, fresh air. A warm conversation about a fond memory. Feeling safe, right at home.

Lisa and Terry Jeffers (along with their dog Houston and cat Seattle) know the Quality of Life is found in the little things. A little assistance from Right at Home helps maintain independence, adds joy to the day and provides security and comfort.

Right at home was founded over 10 years ago to alleviate the distress families go through when care needs arise. Our strategy is simple. We get to know each client and create an individualized plan of care. And we set high standards for those who provide care so you will have peace of mind...(If we wouldn't choose a caregiver to provide care for our family, we won’t choose them for yours!)

Call us today for a free home safety evaluation and let’s talk about how we can partner to provide you with the compassionate care you need and freedom you desire.