Lovely Living Homecare - Upland, CA

Lovely Living Homecare - Upland, CA has yet not published prices.

don't prepay!

If they can provide the type of services you need, they are great. But be careful with prepaying for time/services! If they end up unable to provide the kind of care you or your dependent need(e.g., they are not very experienced with handling individuals with mild-moderate dementia), you will have a very difficult time getting a refund for prepaid services not provided.

I was very impressed with Lee Rodriguez, who owns Lovely Living. He came out to the house and spent quite a bit of time with us. We all felt like he genuinely cared about our mom and her care. She passed away after just 4 nights after we hired Lovely Living. We had an alternate caregiver on the last night and though she was very nice I do not think she truly understood the signs that mom was about to pass away. I had asked her to awaken me should there be any changes. Fortunately, I woke up early and went in to check. Mom's breathing was so shallow and within 10 minutes she had passed...surrounded by her loved ones. I just wish the caregiver had recognized the change and woke us up. Her heart was in the right place but she had never witnessed death before and perhaps did not know it was about to come. But I have nothing but good things to say about Lovely Living and how they truly do their best to provide a caring, family owned and operated, local care giving service.