Addington Place of Dublin - Dublin, GA

My mom's tour

We toured this community. The staff was nice and caring. The environment seemed very nice. My mom liked the community and the environment. They have a list of good activities and the menu looked appealing. We would recommend this community for the care of loved ones. We wanted a closer community.

enjoying my time

I have not been at Benton House of Dublin that long. I will say that I am enjoying my time here. I am looking forward to the experience. So far it has been good. I am hoping it continues this way.

Mom seems happy, so are we.

My mom has been there about four months now. She is happy here. She is in the memory care section.

I like the facilities and all the workers. She is starting to do some of the activities.

I think the food is acceptable and the nurses do their job with her medications.

Our family is very pleased.

Review of Benton House of Dublin Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Dublin, GA

We went for the tour and my mother would be there right now, if I could have arranged it. Had Personal issues within my family that couldnt be resolved for payment. I loved the facility and all it has to offer and will not forget it if the opportunity arises.

Excellent and very knowledg...

Excellent and very knowledgeable staff. Beautiful and clean facility. Affordable. Easy access from I-16.

Welcome to Benton House of Dublin! A beautiful community of warmth decorated with fine furnishings, stunning artwork and more often than not the scent of something delicious baking in the kitchen. A place where independence thrives but help is just a call away.

Benton House of Dublin enjoys a full community life with a social calendar that includes exercise options, concerts, trips, religious services, cooking classes and more for our residents’ preference! We have a variety of apartment styles to show you. Also, residents bring their own furnishing and keepsakes so the apartments can truly be their own.

Benton House offers a full array of services including enjoyable meals, housekeeping and dignified personal assistance by a qualified staff. Benton House Communities value choice and dignity, providing a caring environment where friendships can flourish. When you’re here you’re home!