Bellevue, a Senior Lifestyle Community - Green Bay, WI

• Medical Alert Systems
  • Safety Checks
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

This is The Community For Me

I enjoy the community and I am comfortable too. They offer more than I can dream of. The staff are great, the food is great, and my apartment is great. It has a balcony,comes with a full kitchen and a bathroom. The amenities are great too and I would recommend them to anybody.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you are enjoying your home here with us!

Home sweet home!

My mother in law likes it here a lot! The facility is very clean and it feels very homey and warm. We also got a chance to share a meal with her and the food was great! Overall, Bellevue stood out to us because it felt like home!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mother in law is enjoying her home here.

Great place for the Green Bay area

* Bellevue is everthing Mom & I hoped it would be. They even welcome pets!
* There are a number of floor plans to choose from, including 2 bedroom-2 bath, 2 bedroom-1 bath, 1 bedroom-1 bath, & studio.
* Residents who transfer from independent to assisted status may stay in the same unit.
* Bellevue assigns volunteer resident "ambassadors" to new residents, who take them to meals & activities & introduce them to others.
* The monthly fee is quite high, but it includes everything, although that might not be ideal for folks who still want to do their own cooking.
* Guests may dine for $6 per meal, which is added to the monthly bill.
* It is a large community. Mom has to walk quite a ways down hallways to get to elevator, dining room, mail box, front desk, laundry, storage unit. In her case the walking is good for her.
* Activities include 30-minute daily chair exercises which are excellent.

We had a wonderful tour, they went through all the details and this is a beautiful facility.

Can't Beat The Value

For being there for a few weeks my mom is getting better at accepting the community more. The meals and activities they have for her and the residents are pretty good. We picked this community because we both liked it the best and it had the best value.

Our family is stilled amazed that we were able to find such an fabulous home for our parents. We have 5 siblings in 5 different states and with the help of "A Place for Mom" were were able to assess our options in Green Bay, WI from various states. Our parents are very happy in their new home at Bellevue.

Took a Tour!!

I took a tour of the community the staff were all nice and attentive. The tour showed me all around the bedrooms, dinning room, and activities center. I thought everything was well organized and cleaned. There were healthy meal plans available and resident transportation available. I would recommend a tour of this place it was very nice overall.

Great place to live

My mother lives at Bellevue in assisted living.
The selection process, moving in process, welcoming process and support services have been first rate!

Review of Bellevue, a Senior Lifestyle Community - Green Bay, WI

We have chosen Bellevue and I will be moving soon. Thank you for your time and trouble.

We LOVED the Bellevue

I'm embarrassed it took me so long to write. However, my family visited Bellevue back in April. We were looking for a potential new home for my Uncle Jack. Unfortunately, his situation will not allow for him to live at the Bellevue. I want to say, as a family we are so disappointed because we LOVED.. the facility, and the hospitality that John offered to us as we toured the facility. We got a feeling from everyone that my Uncle would be well cared for and that he would be welcomed into a new "family" environment. We have to extend a special Thank you to John for making us feel like we were all at home at the Bellevue.

very happy my dad is there

My father is staying at Bellevue and everything is going great. I can't even think of anything they can do to improve. I really like that my dad has actually gotten involved in some of the activities that they have there. They were very friendly and accommodating and willing to work with us to get him settled and comfortable being at the place. They were very responsive to all our questions and requests. As I was fixing dinner for my family tonight I was commenting to my husband about how good I feel knowing that my dad is being taken good care of and is having good meals prepared for him without me having to worry about him. It is a very good feeling and I am happy he is there.

Its a good assisted living facility. The rooms are nice and very maintained. The director and staff are nice. The food isnt to bad and have few activities.

Cheerful People

We were very impressed from the first time we went to Bellevue. All the staff AND residents that we passed said "Hi". And they all seemed cheerful and happy. The public rooms are spacious and inviting. Expecially, mom seems to be more perky and sociable!!

They do a really good job.

They do a really good job. It's very clean and the staff is very friendly. It's a good value, it's 1100$ less than the last place I was. They are very attentive, and they have lots of activities. The food is good, I am happy here.

I'm plead with Bellvue facility. I'm ...

I'm plead with Bellvue facility. I'm satisfied with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the facility, care they provide, and just overall services.

This was absolutely beautiful!

This was absolutely beautiful! It looks like a nice hotel with a fine dining room. It's very clean and well maintained. They have large bright apartments with lots of windows. They could offer a lot to a social person such as my loved one. Teri Bradford was very interested in finding out about my loved one as a person in order to find the right level of care. Could be a great fit at a different time.

staff is awesome

Jeanne Biebel, executive director, is very helpful and always available to listen. Rest of staff is awesome, very nice, caring and helpful.

Very Happy Here

I have lived at Bellevue Retirement Community for nearly two wonderful years. I have never felt so comforted and cared for as I have since moving here. The staff is always there for me, even during the night and early morning. They consistently go above and beyond the call of duty and make sure all of the residents receive the best of care. When I walked into Bellevue the first time, I felt right at home, and that feeling has never left me. I realy appreciate all of the employees, and most of them have been working here a long time. Residents and employees are happy here and don't leave.

SLC Midwest

How kind of you to take the time to recognize us with this wonderful review! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings on day-to-day life at Bellevue Retirement Community. It is our privilege to serve each and every one of you, as well as your family members. To the employees of Bellevue Retirement, you are like extended family members, and it means a great deal to us to be recognized for our commitment to excellence.

Current Resident

I have resided at Bellevue Retirement Community since December 2009, anf I want to say that since SLC took over and Jeanne arrived in November as the new executive director, the changes have been many and all for the better. Success of an operation is as good as the people who serve it. Keep up the good work!

Transition was much easier than anticipated

Great place, outstanding new management. Our father is liking this place much more than any of us had anticipated, as he said he would never ever go to "a home." He even has a social life here, which he didn't really when he was living alone in a big house that required maintenance. New manager Jeanie knows the residents by name and has made some nice changes.

Relief at our choice

We feel good having Dad here at Bellevue, because he genuinely seems happy here, and that is something we did not expect. He always said he'd never go into a home but after his stroke, we really had no choice. He's got friends and a bit of a social life here, and his life really isn't that much different from the way it was before. Food's good, too. New director Jeanne seems to be very helpful and caring, and she actually knows residents by name. We're happy we went with Bellevue.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to provide a review for Bellevue Retirement Community. We appreciate you letting us know your dad is happy living at Bellevue and that you are pleased with us as a senior living provider. We are committed to delivering exceptional care and services to the residents and families we serve. Be assured that we will never rest on our laurels, and we will always strive to keep improving and exceed your expectations.

When our representative vis...

When our representative visited she was given a tour and treated well. She really liked the place. After we arranged for my aunt to visit, the entire atmosphere was changed. My aunt was treated with disdain, and told that there was no place for 'her'. It was no mean feat having her visit and we tried to prescreen these places. Her treatment upset her, and all of us. Not impressed at all!!

SLC Midwest

I am disappointed to learn that you and your family feel you did not have a more positive experience while visiting our community. Our top priority to our visitors and residents of our community is that they feel the warmth and hospitality our employees strive to deliver. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback! Additionally, I welcome you to contact me directly at [removed] so that I can better understand why your Aunt did not have a better experience.

Cherie Dupor
Regional Director of Sales and Marketing

Really Good Experience - Great Activities and Food

It's perfect for my mother. She's having a great time. Right now she isn't receiving and care. The meals are wonderful as well. The activites - there is a lot of stuff to choose from and to do and my mother just jumped right in. They have several outings and things a week. She can go grocery shopping with a group. They have wii bowling leagues, a knitting club, swimming and a lot of brian power type activities so that you're challenged to think more and exercise your brain. They were very helpful with the move and explaining how things work. It was a really good experience.

Best for assisted living and independent living

Bellevue is a really good community when it comes to assisted living and independent living I have not seen any that are better. Their staff is friendly and the community is just fantastic. The food is fantastic. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for assisted living and independent living community.

An outstanding facility.Throughly imp...

An outstanding facility.Throughly impressed with size of hallways with rails on both sides if someone needs to use walker, hydration / drink stations, areas to stop and rest or socialize, very clean, professional staff, employess enjoy working there, etc

Bellevue Independent & Assisted Living is located in a suburb of Green Bay, WI. Minutes away from shopping, doctor’s offices, museums, restaurants and all the great things that Green Bay has to offer, Bellevue offers country living with big city attractions.

With studio, one and two bedroom apartments, residents enjoy many great amenities including: weekly light housekeeping, customizable chef prepared meal programs, flat linen service, wellness pool, computer lab, and so much more! Bellevue Independent & Assisted Living, offers levels of healthcare service, allowing residents to age in place. Residents are cared for in a secure and safe environment.

CRL Senior Living Communities, like Bellevue Independent & Assisted Living, specialize in operating and managing innovative senior residences that deliver the highest standard of care in specially designed therapeutic environments. We at CRL meet the needs of seniors with independent living, assisted living, and Alzheimer’s/memory impairment care communities. At Bellevue Independent & Assisted Living, it’s all about caring, dignity, and family through healthcare innovation!

Housing Type