Due to additional medical issues that we were not aware of my mother in law only spent a few weeks at this location. I must say the staff was wonderful while she was here. They were so nice and patient and very understanding. While she was there she seemed to like the food. The community was always well taken care of very clean. We had absolutely no complaints about this community and we would highly recommend them.

Nice looking place, not the best fit for us

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was larger than what we were looking for for my loved one. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for a loved one.

Not a good experience overall

Our experience with Bel Air was not a good one. The community itself seemed nice enough, however I don't feel like they evaluated my loved ones needs properly. We were told he would have to leave after only living there for a brief time. They could have coordinated better with the location he was in previously to make sure he was a resident that they would be able to handle.

Bel Air Assisted Living is a luxury assisted living facility located in beautiful Harford County, Maryland. Privately owned and operated, we have 1 caregiver for every 5 residents, providing more attention than any other facility in Greater Baltimore. Average ratio at other facilities is 1 caregiver for every 15 residents. Unlike large corporate facilities, Bel Air Assisted Living offers private suites, home-cooked meals by a personal chef, family visits 24 hours a day, and one-on-one attention. Our mission is to take care of your family like it's our family.

After years of research and development, we have created a senior living experience unlike anything else in America. What is our secret? What sets us apart? We take care of your family like they’re our family. It is a simply philosophy, but it makes a world of difference in how an assisted living facility is operated. It’s about having compassion in everything we do — and making a difference for the families who rely on us in our community of Bel Air, Harford County, Greater Baltimore, Maryland.

Here, you are not a number in a spreadsheet — you are a mom, a dad, an aunt, or an uncle. If you require extra attention, we give it. If you want a different meal, we cook it. If you want a different nurse, or a different activity schedule, we accommodate you. We don’t answer to shareholders, we do what’s right for your loved one. We are interested in making your loved one’s stay as luxurious and enjoyable as possible.