Beechnut Boarding Care - Pomona, CA

Review of Beechnut Boarding Care

Well managed facility, clean, wood tile flooring in all rooms! Clean residents and facility smells good, used essential oil instead of spray can. Serve home cooked food in every meal. I like this place.

Review of Beechnut Boarding Care

I am primary physician for a resident at this facility that he's been here for over a year. She's always well groomed, clean, and well fed. Medication list and vitals are always kept up to date and are easily accessible. Overall great job!

Review of Beechnut Boarding Care

Great place to be at, great caregivers. I would recommend this for people who want to feel comfortable about their loved ones. They take very good care. Before my mother came here she used to cry all the time. Now she is happy. Very comforting for me.

Review of Beechnut Boarding Care

Family atmosphere with very caring staff!

I would not recommend this care home

Mom did not have a good experience in this care home. Breakfast consisted of a donut and when she asked for water is could take upwards of an hour for her to receive it. We were visiting everyday and then we were told we could only visit on weekends. They had a small portable bathroom in her room and they did not clean it. The caregivers were friendly, however they did not seem to care very well for mom. We have not heard from them since we moved mom out.

Great Tour!!

The person that took me on tour of the community was very nice and showed me all around. They had a television room that would have worked great for my husband. They had an outside patio. Healthy meals are available at anytime. Everything seemed very good the staff were attentive and all the special features they had were great.

Mom's new home

Our mom has been with Beechnut Boarding for a week as of today. Her caregivers are good, caring people. Mom is happy, clean, and well cared for. I have peace of mind that she is in an excellent facility.

This is a beautiful property. It is always clean and well maintained here. The staff are all so compassionate and caring. The activities seem to be so much fun for the residents. The level of care here is wonderful. The food is even decent.

Everything has been perfect

The Beechnut Boarding Care is Great. Everything has been perfect. Everything has been perfect. The facility is very well kept. The staff has been great. They are very helpful and caring. The residents are nice as well.

We couldn't have been any happier with them.

We couldn't have been any happier with them. They couldn't have given her any better care in the time she was there. Unfortunately, it was a very short stay. I very highly recommend them.