|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Small family room area, clean owner ...
Small family room area, clean owner lives on site
Sounds great! Director was super plea...
Sounds great! Director was super pleasant to talk to. Unfortunately it is out of our budget at this time. Her base rate is $2500 but I will take a look.
She is real estate agent as well. it...
She is real estate agent as well. it is a nice place.
D’Angelo Care Villa D’Angelo Care Villa, a home care facility for the elderly came about through many prayers to the Lord for a business and ministry.
This 2600 sq. ft. facility is located on a half-acre lot in prestigious Phillips Ranch offering a completely private and serene atmosphere.
The open and elegant ranch style floor plan affords a good welcoming and comfortable transition for any family’s loved one.
Marjhorie and husband David live in the facility and with carefully screened & selected caregivers will provide the important aspect of responsible, compassionate and loving care.
The management’s goal is to gain the trust and cooperation of the residents where their needs are met and make their stay fulfilling as possible and give their family the assurance of a good caring home like environment for the loved ones.
The management’s goal is to make the facility as homelike as possible to gain the trust and cooperation of the residents where their needs will be met and make their stay is part of their life of fulfilling as possible and give their family the assurance of a good caring environment for the loved ones.
We take pride in providing the comforts of Home · Wheelchair accessibility.
· Bedridden and Hospice Care Waiver.
· Wired smoke detectors and state code fire extinguishers.
· Wander protection in place.
· Well balanced nutritious and delicious meals daily.
· Special dietary restrictions maintained if required by physicians orders.
· Care in mobility, transferring and positioning.
· Assistance and supervision of medication.
· Personal care with bathing, dressing and grooming.
· Toileting & incontinent care management.
· Integrate range of motion exercises with daily activities.
· Birthday and special occasion celebrations.
· Meaningful conversation and quite reading time.
· Stimulating games, puzzles and arts & cra